[Hidden-tech] Free Brother Laser Printer, scanner, Fax, with document feeder

Rob Laporte Rob at 2disc.com
Sun Dec 20 15:01:03 EST 2015

My ~6 year old Brother MFC 7820N laser printer, fax, copier, with document feeder began printing only one page at a time, so I just replaced it, then a tech guy said probably I just had to clean paper pick-up rollers. http://www.brother-usa.com/MultiFunction/ModelDetail/4/mfc7820n/Overview <http://www.brother-usa.com/MultiFunction/ModelDetail/4/mfc7820n/Overview> .  I used it little because all my firm’s paperwork is done at another office. Heck, maybe a roller just got a bit dry. Free if you pick it up here in Greenfield; $10 if you’re near where I’m going soon, like Hadley, Noho, Brattleboro areas.

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte
Founder & Managing Partner
DISC, Inc. - "Making Web Sites Make Money"
413-584-6500
Rob at 2disc.com
www.linkedin.com/in/2disc
www.2disc.com

NOTE: Emails can be blocked by spam filters throughout the web. If you don’t get a reply within an expected span of time, please call.