[Hidden-tech] Job Opportunity --> Strategist / Account Manager

Jeffrey Mard jeff at horizonmarketing.com
Mon Dec 14 14:04:11 EST 2015

Good afternoon everyone – our firm (www.HMGcompany.com) is looking for a
strategist/account manager to join the team.

Our office is in Bloomfield, CT… but a couple of employees live in Western
MA (including myself).  We are primarily virtual workforce that meets 1 to
2x’s a week and typically w/a client 1 or 2 times a week.

Current projects we have in motion vary from: turnkey web solutions (e.g.
responsive site launch experience), marketing automation (email, etc.),
internal communications (e.g. sharepoint), full marketing campaign mgmt
(including some offline a plus), social listening/optimization, paid media
(SEM, social, etc.) and much more.

*Here is the copy from the LI post we did last week:*

Are you seeking to further your strategic marketing skills? Work in a
fast-paced, tech-driven, highly-creative agency environment? Then, this
position may have your name written all over it. Horizon Marketing Group is
a strategic marketing agency with head, heart and passion for what we do —
delivering measurable results for clients in diverse categories.

The Account Strategist is responsible for facilitating the development of
digital marketing programs (websites, social media, SEO, email, content
management systems, etc.) for our clients. This includes planning,
executing and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and
budgets.  Leading projects, providing day-to-day account and client
support, and ensuring quality control throughout the project life cycles
are central to this position.

Account Strategist

·         Act as project manager to clients in the development, creation
and delivery of all marketing products

·         Collaborate with the account and creative teams to execute
strategic marketing plans

·         Ensure brand and messaging consistency throughout campaign
deliverables

·         Research and recommend appropriate marketing channels and
delivery tactics

·         Perform primary and secondary, quantitative and qualitative
marketing research

·         Track results and analytics, make appropriate course corrections

·         Ensure longer-term functional objectives are translated into
shorter-term tasks

·         Creation of proposals and responding to RFP's.

Requirements

·         Minimum three years digital agency or digital practice experience
managing websites and digital marketing programs.

·         Superior language, grammar and communication skills

·         Ability to effectively lead an internal marketing team

·         Excellent project management skills

·         A great attitude, a willingness to learn and master new skills
and a commitment to excellence

·         Have strong organizational skills being able to manage multiple
projects at once

·         Self-motivated and proactive thinker

·         Experience working remote.

If you are interested in being considered for this position please send me
your resume, cover letter and salary expectations when applying.  Please
make sure you include sample projects w/live and/or staged links as this is
a mandatory in the review process.

Thank you very much.

---

Jeff Mard