[Hidden-tech] Spam Sieve Report

Dede dede at dedewilson.com
Mon Aug 17 08:42:51 EDT 2015

Thanks to this group I was introduced to SpamSieve and I wanted to share that it rocks! I use Mac Mail and I would say I was getting over 1000 pieces of SPAM and JUNK mail per day. I am still within the 30 day free trial, but I will purchase. The set up was easy as is the “training”. Yes, there are some good emails getting placed in the SPAM folder but they are easy to find and monitor and set as “good” for the future. It has easily taken care of 95% or more of my Junk. It has freed up so much time!  If you are looking for a solution and are curious, give it a go.

Dede

Dédé Wilson
Founder | Bakepedia - The Baker's Resource ®
dede at bakepedia.com
www.bakepedia.com