[Hidden-tech] Need videographer

George Forman geforman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 08:36:53 EDT 2015

Hello Hidden Tech,

I am looking for a videographer for a one to two hour shoot.  I will be showing teachers what young children do with wooden blocks and Legos, the developmental stages, and how to support high level thinking during block play.  The shoot will be indoors, probably on a large table. I will do the demonstration without children.  I will need to wear a mike and the video needs to be High Definition.  The final product will not need to be broadcast quality, so most any of the smaller HD digital cameras with a port for an external mike will work.  The video will stream from the http://www.vincigenius.com website.  This is a reasonable low budget job and will not require much setup.  Basically we need a tripod, a camera, a mike and someone to operate the camera.

Thanks,
George Forman, President
Videatives, Inc.
GEForman at aol.com