[Hidden-tech] iPad/Gmail question

Jeff Rutherford jeffrutherford at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:35:01 EDT 2015

Is there someone on the list who uses their iPad for a lot of
email/productivity.

I actually prefer the iPad for weeding through email at the beginning of
the day. However, here's my issue and it's related to the iPad Mail program
and Gmail.

I'm not sure how to set up Gmail within the iPad mail program correctly.
Right now, it's showing that I have 6,000+ emails unread on my iPad Mail
program. But I know that's not accurate.

Also, I want iPad Mail set up correctly so that when I hit delete on a
Gmail email (that I check via iPad mail program) it deletes the Gmail email
vs. archiving the email.

I know that what I'm asking is buried in the nuances of iPad mail settings
as they relate to Gmail. Anyone have insight on this issue? Thanks in
advance for your help.

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford <http://about.me/jeffrutherford>
413 475-0087