[Hidden-tech] AOL.COM emails have become problematic

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Mon Apr 27 08:13:22 EDT 2015

Well, that would be a HUGE step forward. I get so disgusted when some idiot
spammer spoofs one of my addresses and I end up on the spamblock lists.
There's a special circle in hell for these cretins who ruined email--where
they will be joined by the phone spammers who show me my own name and phone
number on call ID. Please let us know when and how we can implement this,
Charlie.

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:18 PM, Town Websites <townwebsites at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Curious about DMARC; it appears to be an attempt to solve a problem that
> most people would like to have solved for email, namely, limiting mail sent
> from a domain to those that come from an authorized sender.  In other
> words,
> if you set up DMARC on your domain, and someone spoofs an email from your
> domain pretending to be you, that is the problem DMARC is trying to solve -
> prevent that email from being delivered.

Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/
<http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/>*

Shel Horowitz - Green Business Profitability Expert
Helping you find the value in your values since 1981 - because
green isn't just good for the planet--it's *great* for your bottom line

Contact me to reach green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://business-for-a-better-world.com * http://greenandprofitable.com/
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Latest award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Blog: http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog