[Hidden-tech] 2 prime office share slots left! (Brattleboro Main Street)

Christine Takacs christine at raptcreative.com
Fri Apr 17 16:24:16 EDT 2015

Hey you smart people working at home in your PJs or at the coffee shop,
I know you’d rather share this sweet suite with some other quiet, friendly pros.
For as little as $125, you could have your own desk and WiFi amidst wooden floors, exposed beams, high ceilings, brick walls and riverviews.
C’mon, you know you are interested!
If so, I’ll be around this evening and weekend to show you around.

Best Regards,
Christine Takacs

Rapt Creative
The Right Kind of Attention
73 Main Street, Suite #14 Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
mobile:	802-221-4692