[Hidden-tech] Requesting Assistance with contesting a ticket

SandyWeiner sandyweiner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 23:30:58 EDT 2015

Hi All,
I'm looking for help for my son, who got a speeding ticket in Connecticut a few weeks back and we need to contest it. He was taught to drive in Germany and assumed the correct course of action when someone tailgated him even after he had slowed down was to them speed up to let them past, in an HOV lane. We have a list of Connecticut traffic lawyers but do not know whom to go to. Any suggestions?
Many thanks!
In Metta,
Sandy