[Hidden-tech] Web and graphics design help sought (updated)

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Wed Apr 8 13:56:08 EDT 2015

Hidden-Techers:

A colleague of mine is looking for some technical help with a WordPress site
we just set up. This definitely seems like a viable, marketable, creative
(funny and fun) idea to me, which is why I am investing my own time in helping
it "get off the ground."

There isn't money right now to pay for services, but we expect to monetize the
site with advertising and subscriptions, and expect to provide a ROI later,
hopefully not that far out. Right now, we are looking for a web designer
and/or graphics designer to help get the site looking good and ready for
rollout.

Thanks for your attention, and if you're interested in finding out more please
contact me off-list and I will pass your contact info on.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933