[Hidden-tech] And now for something totally different - summer intern position

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Fri Apr 3 13:08:43 EDT 2015

Traveling Rhubarb Circus Internship

Run away to the circus! We are a youth-run circus troupe coming into our fourth year of production. In addition to an annual September show (that involves trapeze and fabric, lyra and juggling, acrobatics and much more), we perform at various local events, and cultivate a circus community. Learn all about running a circus troupe: scheduling, sending emails, promotion, budgets, dealing with 8 year olds and even more importantly, parents! You will work with senior members of the Traveling Rhubarb Circus to learn what it means to be a part of a small independent business that has been choreographed, directed, produced and maintained entirely by those under the age of 18.

We are looking for someone who enjoys circus or performing arts, has a knack for business, is friendly and creative, and who has good communication skills. A commanding presence is not a must, but certainly makes the job easier. This year we will need help especially related to promotion and advertising. Please email travelingrhubarb.com or call (413) 512-1416 with any questions. More information atwww.travelingrhubarb.com.

Qualifications: Must be 18 years or younger, and have reliable transportation to Montague Center on a regular basis. If transportation is an issue, we would love to talk to you about how we can make that easier.

Rough time commitment: 5 hours/week, Sundays June 21-September 1st

Application deadline: May 29, 2015

To apply, please email your application totravelingrhubarb at gmail.com. On receiving your application we will contact you to schedule an interview.

Click here for the full application:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dvPz2uYe9FcdMi-mp5HdMBHKssAmWfRAeIkJKjf0A30/edit
--