[Hidden-tech] JOB: .NET Developer

Daniel Fried frieddan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:04:59 EDT 2014

REMEDIA, LLC, a rapidly growing, very innovative, successful health care
analytics company with a startup culture, is seeking a .NET developer to
join our very creative team.  Applicants should have a minimum of one years
experience working in a professional software development environment.

Job is located in Amherst, Massachusetts, but some work from home will be
possible.  Flexible work scheduling is possible.

The person we are looking for is a creative, enthusiastic individual who
will be forthcoming with their ideas, and will be as much a part of a
product development team as a programmer.

We expect continued rapid growth and this position carries with it
opportunities for advancement as our team grows.

Duties:

   - Assisting in the ongoing work of developing analytical algorithms
   - Assisting in the process of maintaining background data
   - Creation of internal tools
   - Generation of client requested custom reports
   - Maintenance of the web based front end and development of new features.
   - Participation in the discussion and planning of new products and
   features
   - Documentation of code

Required Skills:

   - ASP.NET
   - C#
   - SQL
   - HTML, CSS and JavaScript

Familiarity with the following is beneficial:

   - LINQ
   - MySQL
   - XML
   - IIS Security
   - jQuery

To apply, or for more information, submit a resume at
http://www.rxemedia.com/employment_opportunities.htm