[Hidden-tech] Seminar announcement: Right Products, Right Customers to Grow your Business

mmichel at businessgrowthcenter.org mmichel at businessgrowthcenter.org
Sun Sep 14 21:06:53 EDT 2014

Hello, Hidden Tech Community!  Please consider this short seminar if your
business (or one you know of) is looking to grow through product or market
expansion.

"Right Products, Right Customers to Grow your Business" is being offered by
the Business Growth Center at Springfield Technology Park on Wednesday, Sep.
17, 6-8pm.  This is a hands-on seminar and in two hours you will get:

1.       A business model canvas for an existing or new product/service that
is considered to be a potential source of growth.

2.       An initial plan for undertaking a "Customer Discovery" effort based
on the business model canvas including integration with product/service
development

3.       A list of web-based resources to support additional learning and
execution.

The cost is $25 although there's a 20% discount to members of ALL our
regional Chambers of Commerce and the Western MA National Tooling and
Machining Association, and clients of our Growth Center Programming Partners
(MSBDC, SCORE, NEBA).  Refreshments will be available beginning at 5:30.

More information:
http://BusinessGrowthCenter.org/event/right-products-right-customers/

The Business Growth Center (www.BusinessGrowthCenter.org) provides programs
for existing businesses of all types get to the next level.  Growth-oriented
programs include seminars, workshops, and our signature Growth Advisory
Program, based on our many years running a business incubator.  Conveniently
located in the Springfield Technology Park at One Federal Street (across
from STCC), we have free parking and would love to help your business
realize its full growth potential.  Follow us on Twitter @BusGrowthCenter,
too.

Thank you for your consideration,

Marla

-----------------

Marla Michel

Director, Business Growth Center at Springfield Technology Park

Scibelli Enterprise Center, Building 101

One Federal Street

Springfield, MA 01105

tel: 413.355.5686;  ema:  <mailto:mmichel at businessgrowthcenter.org>
mmichel at businessgrowthcenter.org