[Hidden-tech] Adobe and/or Apple charitable support?

Greg Caulton greg at stayintouch.org
Wed Oct 29 16:14:13 EDT 2014

G’day Y’all :-)

Has anyone on the list had experience with Adobe or Apple charitably supporting a non-proift?

A cousin of my wife has created a pilot program to teach graphic design to kids with Autism. They already use iPads with the kids but this new program (which will be for kids with “high-function” autism) will require the purchase of 6 Macs and probably Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions. If there’s any way of extending the program’s budget I’d love to learn about it.

Greg
Greg Caulton
Creative Director
233 West Pelham Road