[Hidden-tech] Discounted Group Health Insurance?

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Tue Oct 28 17:21:23 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

You are all such an amazing resource! You've helped me each time
I've had a question. Hopefully, that will be true this time too. :)

We will soon no longer be covered by my wife's company's insurance,
so we are now looking for our own insurance. Does anyone know of a
good group insurance program that we can become a part of as
independent entrepreneurs?

Thanks!
Stefan

Stefan Gonick, MS Computer Science
Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com