[Hidden-tech] coupon database needed

Nate Jasper nate at designnorthampton.com
Sun Oct 26 11:19:30 EDT 2014

Hello hidden-tech!

My client needs to easily add a searchable database of coupons to his existing website.
The coupons are 8.5x11 jpegs or pdfs and are from businesses all over MA and CT.
Also need an easy way for he or I to upload new coupons, so for requirements we need town name, possibly an expiration date, upload file tool, searchable on the website. There seem to be many services and ways to approach this. Need lowest cost solution, open to hiring someone.
Always appreciate everyones input!

Thanks,

Nate Jasper
Northampton, MA  •  (413) 281-8184