[Hidden-tech] estate planning reference?

Bauer Adam adam at dharmaboutique.com
Wed Oct 22 17:55:25 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I am seeking referrals for a good estate planner-type person—savvy with basic will, health care proxies, durable power of attorney kind of stuff.

don’t need a rocket scientist, no complicated trusts or major heavy lifting—but they need to know their stuff, and preferably be reasonably priced.

I have people looking in the Boston area too, but I think there must be someone more Valley-local who can do excellent quality work at a more reasonable rate…

thank you!
adam

    DharmaBoutique.com
Sensual & Sacred Treasures