[Hidden-tech] JOB: Responsive Web Design

Peter Pelland plpelland at pelland.com
Tue Oct 14 16:49:53 EDT 2014

Pelland Advertising is seeking to expand its network of independent
contractors in responsive website design to supplement our in-house staff.
If you are an experienced Web designer with an impressive body of work and
who is available to work on an assignment basis, we would love to see your
portfolio. Any proven skills in PHP and the use of Adobe Creative Suite
(specifically Photoshop and Illustrator) are a plus.

Please send your resume, including a link to your portfolio or links to
example sites, to Joshua Pelland at joshua at pelland.com. All inquiries will
be held in the strictest of confidence. No phone calls, please.

###

Peter Pelland
plpelland at pelland.com

Pelland Advertising
25 Depot Road, Haydenville, MA 01039-9716, USA
(413) 268-0100 / Fax: (413) 268-0173 / Toll-Free: 1 800 848-0501

https://pelland.com
http://blog.pelland.com
http://www.facebook.com/PellandAdvertising

---