[Hidden-tech] Looking for a Tesla Owner

Theo Matthias theo.matthias at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:16:05 EST 2014

Howdy,

The Pioneer Valley Electric Auto Association is having a public information session of December 9 at the Jones Library in Amherst. The organizers would love to have a Tesla on display. Therefore, they are desperately seeking out a regional Tesla owner.

The plans for the event are to have the EVs and their owners gather at about 3:30pm at the library and be available to answer the public’s questions and show them their vehicles. That part of the event will wrap up about 5:00pm and folks will then go into the library for refreshments and a viewing of “The Revenge of the Electric Car”.

If you know of a Tesla owner who would consider participating in the 3:30 - 5:00 portion of the event, please have them contact me and I will pass the info along to the PVEAA’s head guru, Karen Jones.

Thanks in advance,

Theo Matthias
theo.matthias at gmail.com <mailto:theo.matthias at gmail.com>
Leaf Owner and Electron Herder