[Hidden-tech] Wanted - software developer to work with doctor on coding project

bluemoon at crocker.com bluemoon at crocker.com
Tue Nov 11 10:53:48 EST 2014

Hi all,

I spoke with a doctor today who has an idea for a streamlined and
simplified process using software, ideally voice-activated but not
required at least initially, for entering doctor's notes including
coding into an EMR (medical records program) and would like to talk
with someone(s) who could help turn it into a reality. If this
interests you please respond to me directly. I can provide more
details and put you in touch.

Thanks,

Gary