[Hidden-tech] Home exterminators

Tom Kopec tek at acm.org
Fri Nov 7 17:01:03 EST 2014

In the end, plugging the holes is the only answer. Been there, done
that. The B-team that built my house left lots of hidden mouse highways
that I've only discovered when repairing other things.

I did have an ultrasonic thingy that did a pretty good job of keeping
the mice out of my garage.. but if you have pets that might not work in
the house.

Fiddling with the EM fields from your wiring isn't gonna do anything to
the mice, other than maybe make them chuckle.

back to the original question, I've used Minuteman in the past with fine
results, but never for mice.

...tom