[Hidden-tech] 12 old Linuxable Portables needed for Service Learning Program

Bram Moreinis bram at gamefacewebdesign.com
Fri May 30 17:39:09 EDT 2014

Hi, Everyone.

I am starting Tech Scouts, a community IT service learning program, in
Greenfield.   We're serving disadvantaged youth, many in recovery from
addictions, and over the summer I will be teaching them web development
as we upgrade the sites of local community based organizations.  More:
http://techscoutsma.org.

Many portables are too old for Mac OS or Windows but fine for Linux.
These kids will not have any machines of their own.  Do any of you have
some old portables in your closets you could spare?

Thank you!  For more information, I've attached a one-pager.  Our first
event is June 16th.

-Bram

P.S. I'm starting up a Greenfield Linux User's Group, as previously
discussed here.  Our first Google Hangout is Tuesday, June 3rd, 8pm.  If
you would like to be invited to this hangout, please let me know!

GF Logo

Bram Moreinis, Principal
http://www.gamefacewebdesign.com
(845)-750-2412