[Hidden-tech] JOB: Looking for an Onsite Assistant

Allison Biggs allison at businessbetties.com
Fri May 23 17:16:32 EDT 2014

Business Betties is a small graphic design and photography studio that focuses on working primarily with women based or women focused businesses.

We are currently looking for an assistant to help us out between 5-10 hours per week with things like booking and paperwork, scheduling, and some production work in the studio.

Our office is located in East Longmeadow, and we're looking for someone who can work on site, since we'll be needing some help assembling orders and things like that. Ideally, this person would have some experience with bookkeeping, or is at least a bit tech savvy and a quick learner so they can wrangle our accounting software.

The full description of the job can be found here: http://www.businessbetties.com/business-betties-hiring/

To apply: Send an email to suzanne at businessbetties.com with your resume, a few words on what skills you can bring to our Betty family, and a couple names with contact information of people who have nice things to say about you.

We're looking to fill this position within the next couple weeks.  This would be a great job for a college student!

Compensation: $12/hour

Allison Biggs | Graphic Designer
allison at businessbetties.com

413.222.6441

Business Betties | Two Mavens on a Mission

Identity | Print | Web Design | Photography

www.businessbetties.com

Facebook | Pinterest