[Hidden-tech] Free: How to Write a Timeless Book

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 14:56:53 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

If you're interested in book publishing, now or in the future, you might find interesting a free interview I've just released in which I discuss how to write a book that lasts.

I got thinking about this topic when I realized that this year my book 6 Steps to Free Publicity has reached the milestone of having remained in print for 20 years.  I did the math and realized that another book of mine stayed in print from the same publisher for 22 years.

Anyway, you can download the audio interview at no cost at:

http://www.yudkin.com/timeless.htm

Enjoy!

Marcia Yudkin
Goshen