[Hidden-tech] Community group seeking person with content management skills

Nancy Hazard nhazard at worldsustain.net
Fri May 16 08:09:50 EDT 2014

Greening Greenfield, and all-volunteer organization, is looking for a
knowledgeable person to help with existing content management system
(CiviCRM)/databaseŠor set up a new better one!

We have been around for about 7 years. We use ³greening² as economic and
inspirational engine to build a more sustainable Greenfield and beyond. We
have worked successfully with residents, businesses, teachers, and local
government in many areas, and now have a contact list of nearly 2000 names,
and several listservs.

If you value our work and have the skills to help with this project, please
consider donating your valuable time with us so that we can more effectively
donate our time to outreach, education, and moving our communities toward
being more resilient and fun!

PS. We would also love to find someone interested in working with us on our
Joomla! Web site. You can take a peak at www.GreeningGreenfield.org

If interested, please contact Nancy Hazard at info at GreeingGreenfield.org.

Nancy Hazard
Member, Greening Greenfield (GG) www.GreeningGreenfield.org
30 Spring Terrace, Greenfield, MA 01310