[Hidden-tech] Hack for Western Mass 2014

Becky Sweger bsweger at gmail.com
Tue May 13 21:53:10 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to you let you know that Hack for Western Mass
2014<http://hackforwesternmass.org>is coming up: June 6-8 at the
Gateway City Arts Center in
Holyoke.

Like last year, we're one of over 100 events happening across the country
for the National Day of Civic Hacking. During the weekend technologists,
designers, data nerds, and other creative types will team up with area
non-profits to work on technical challenges.

2013 was a blast--100 hackers worked with 9 non-profits on everything from
infographics to an app that downloads and parses data from the Federal
Communications Commission.

I hope you can join us this year. If you're a parent, we've added a Youth
Hackathon <http://hackforwesternmass.org/youth-hackathon> track, complete
with it's own challenge about the Holyoke Fishway.

More information on the website: http://hackforwesternmass.org/
Register here: http://hackforwesternmass.eventbrite.com/?aff=hiddentech

Hope to see you there,
Becky