[Hidden-tech] looking for a killer resume writer

shel at principledprofit.com shel at principledprofit.com
Sat Mar 29 09:51:35 EDT 2014

Hi, Kris,

While I no longer do it full time, I've written well over 1000 resumes
since 1977. From 1985-95 it was far and away the largest part of my
business--until Microsoft pretty much wiped out the industry. And I
still do a few every month. You'll find me listed under Accurate Writing
& More in the resume section of the Hampshire County phone book. Price
is $195 for up to two hours.

The majority of my resume work is either repeat or referral. I think
that says a lot about the quality of my work.

Best thing to do is to call Tuesday or later (I'm at a conference) and
make an appointment: 413-586-2388

Shel Horowitz - Green Business Profitability Expert
Helping you find the value in your values since 1981 - because
Green isn't just good for the planet--it's *great* for your bottom line

Contact me to reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://business-for-a-better-world.com http://greenandprofitable.com/
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Latest award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)