[Hidden-tech] CRM software help

Liz Provo liz at massmarketingresources.com
Wed Mar 5 13:04:28 EST 2014

Once again, I turn to the amazing Hidden Tech talent pool for help. One of
my clients is in need of a CRM solution for her small business.  She is
looking at Insightly, Hi-rise and Zoho with a budget between $30 ­ 50 Month.
She needs desktop, tablet and mobile device ability and to integrate with
Quickbooks and Constant Contact.  She would like a program that can give her
a visual report of her client¹s stage in a moving process to help her
schedule work dates without overlapping jobs.  (Not sure if that kind of
reporting is possible). We¹re looking for product recommendations based on
ease of use and also for someone who has experience in setting up the
database.  Thanks in advance for your help.
Liz Provo

Mass Marketing Resources

13 Knight Ave.

Easthampton, MA  01027

(413) 539-7950

liz at massmarketingresources.com

http://www.massmarketingresources.com

Join My Mailing List
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001hFoVgtC2xN_aEFh
s_lTh4IcqvtLG10it8Bsg0l5zd8cVZpj2HNliB1im6N9wxOgsu2epHfquDuMLU2DGj5xsMGXtMwC
heTqO>

Connect Socially!
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/massmarketing1>   Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/massmarketing>   LinkedIn