[Hidden-tech] Exchange 2003 Email Free-Lancer or Firm Available?

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Wed Jun 11 17:23:13 EDT 2014

I¹m amazed at how long our Exchange 2003 email server has been running
without fail, but I know my luck will run out, and I want to migrate to Zoho
Email and CRM. Expertise on Zoho isn¹t needed; most of the prep for
migration is in Exchange.

I¹m guessing there¹s at least three days of work in this project.

Thank you in advance for referrals (including yourself).

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte
President and CEO
DISC, Inc. - "Making Web Sites Make Money"
413-584-6500
Fax ­ 413-553-0745
Rob at 2disc.com
www.2disc.com

Note: Increasingly, ISPs, companies and individuals use spam blocking
systems that block legitimate email too. Important emails should be followed
up with a phone call if no reply happens within an expected span of time.