[Hidden-tech] Summit Registration and Childcare!

Kelly Albrecht kelly at nerdsummit.org
Thu Jul 31 11:59:21 EDT 2014

Summit Childcare!

We are currently completing childcare arrangements!

Our fallback plan is a very low fee, but we are currently looking for a
couple forward-thinking sponsors to help make this a free service to
attendees!

See our sponsor information page if helping in this way interests you:
https://nerdsummit.org/sponsors-information

New Registration Options!

Thanks to the many people who preregistered on the old site, but this is
the real registration! Please register for real here:
https://nerdsummit.org/nerdsummit-2014

While attendance remains free, we added a couple options for increased
levels of participation. Register Now!
https://nerdsummit.org/nerdsummit-2014

The NERDSummit, this September 12-14 at UMASS/Amherst, is right around the
corner and we still have plenty of great news to come and will be sending
more important updates frequently over the next several weeks.

Please keep spreading the word! Forward this to anyone who might be
interested in sponsoring and supporting this organization and its annual
Summit!

--
KELLY ALBRECHT
Executive Director, *NERDs *