[Hidden-tech] CAD Designer/Engineer Needed for Inventor

Theo Matthias theo.matthias at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:57:51 EDT 2014

Howdy HTers!

A friend of mine is working on an invention for which he needs input/help from a designer/engineer with CAD experience. The goal is to turn the concept that is in his mind into a 3D model. Preferably, the designer/engineer has (or has access to) a 3D printer.

Please send me an email with info and a contact phone number if you know of someone who may be able to help my friend out. I will forward to him any replies to this request. He will follow up by phone to discuss the details and the compensation.

Thanks in advance!

Theo Matthias
Robotics and Computer Science Teacher
The Williston Northampton School