[Hidden-tech] Xamarin developer position

Chris Duncan, GISmatters duncan at gismatters.com
Tue Jul 8 22:28:43 EDT 2014

My sister is involved with a startup in Norwalk, CT that is looking
for "superstar Xamarin developers" (her/their description) for a new
cross-platform mobile app and affiliated website that is about to launch.

I know little about the product, the company, or the development
environment, other than that they have been in development for about
half a year using a combination of in-house and contracted talent, and
that they are looking for someone who can work on premises in Norwalk.

I can put you in touch if you are interested to know more.

Chris

--

Chris Duncan, Ph.D.
President, GISmatters