[Hidden-tech] looking for small client meeting space near Hadley, MA

Marla Michel marla at admin.umass.edu
Mon Jul 7 20:20:33 EDT 2014

The Business Growth Center at Springfield Technology Park has all inclusive private cubicles (furniture, internet, access to printer, copier, shared kitchen, conference rooms) and free parking for $250 per month, month-to-month.

Contact me if you need more info or visit www.BusinessGrowthCenter.org

Thanks,
Marla Michel
Director, The Business Growth Center