[Hidden-tech] Wanted: website assistance for small-business client

Jean Zimmer jeanzibean at verizon.net
Mon Jul 7 06:32:35 EDT 2014

My website www.zanekotker.com was made half a dozen years ago and does not have a content management system. I’d like to transfer everything in my current site to a Wordpress or similar system that I could manage and update myself. I’m curious has to how much I should expect to pay for the transfer and for the instruction in updating. Thanks for any information you can give me.

I'd also love it if I could keep the same design and not change into Wordpress Themes but I gather this isn't possible. Correct?

Thanks,

Zane
zane at crocker.com