[Hidden-tech] How do I generate webform mail w/o revealing he address?

Jeff Brand jeff at deltafactory.com
Mon Jan 27 20:49:18 EST 2014

Hi Shel,

The easiest way would be to create an alias/forwarding address on your
end that the message would be addressed to. The alias would forward to
both you and the affiliate. Unless the affiliate replies or there is
some other form of automatic response, the author wouldn't know the list
of recipients.

Most hosting providers include a control panel where the alias can be
created and maintained with minimal technical knowledge.

  - Jeff