[Hidden-tech] Domain name registrar questions

Jan Werner jwerner at jwdp.com
Wed Jan 22 14:48:20 EST 2014

My domain name registration, which has been with Network Solutions for
some 14 years, is coming up for renewal in a couple of months.

My site, which is mostly used for e-mail and supporting my customers,
has been hosted for nearly as long by FutureQuest and I have no interest
in moving that, as they have been rock solid for me.

I also have an account with GoDaddy, where I have minimal hosting and
five other names that I intend to keep, but don't use for much at this
time beyond forwarding to my personal site.  Three of those names will
be up for renewal later this year, the other two next year.

Other than price, which is much higher for NetSol than just about anyone
else, are there good reasons for me to change registrars?

Advice, suggestions, etc. are welcome.

Jan Werner