[Hidden-tech] LG Lucid 2 vs, HTC Droid DNA?

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 15:14:00 EST 2014

Hi Hidden Techers,

After a lot of time and effort and exasperation, Verizon Wireless has
finally agreed to replace my Motorola Droid 3 with one of these two
smart phones, at no extra charge under my contract: (they will be
covered under my existing warranty replacement, because today they
have opened up an open enrollment, and I expressed enough
dissatisfaction with my phone and their customer service)

1) LG Lucid 2
or
2) HTC Droid DNA

Both will bring me to 4G vs. my current 3G, and both are unlocked.

I am going to Google these phones now, but thought I would ask your
opinions here also. I need to call them back within the hour with a
decision.

Is there a good review site you could also recommend?

Thanks,
Deb