[Hidden-tech] Salesforce Guru

Mike Ipppolito mike at inspirz.me
Mon Jan 13 09:36:30 EST 2014

I'm looking for someone to help me setup salesforce.com for my business.  I
have extensive experience with CRM's including salesforce look-alikes but
have never actually used the real thing before.  I'm sure I can cobble
through it but I'm looking for someone to help me get up and running fast
with template emails, workflows, linking objects, and re-arranging my main
screens to make 'my' workflow easier.. salesforce GUI is so 1990's.  I'm
also looking for a primer on APEX if possible.

I'm using some custom applications to connect to my sales management
platform and UPS shipping and need to integrate them more smoothly.

While I'm sure there are many online resources for consultants, I'd like to
try in the valley first.

Please respond with a rate for 3 hours of your time, F2F in Holyoke is
preferred. Cash or trade for the many returns I received from customers from
the holiday shopping spree :)

Mike Ippolito