[Hidden-tech] Odd image transmission issue

Dede Wilson dede at dedewilson.com
Sun Jan 12 10:33:47 EST 2014

Something has happened 2x in the last few months that has never happened before. Two different publishing houses sent me JPGS of authors and they came to me as negatives! They look right on their end, but when I receive them, they are way funky. No settings have changed on my end. Just so odd to me. Any ideas?

The first time we solved it by sending via Dropbox. She tried emailing several times to no avail. This 2nd one hasnt been sent again by the publisher yet. Folks on the other end dont have any ideas of why this would happen.

Dede

Dédé Wilson
Founder | Bakepedia - The Baker's Resource ®
dede at bakepedia.com
www.bakepedia.com