Millions of people are praising this “amazing weight loss pill.”

Pure Yacon PureYacon at hkcwkrell.us
Tue Jan 7 12:30:06 EST 2014

Get rid of belly fat, boost energy levels, and sleep better

http://www.hkcwkrell.us/3663/213/481/1676/3406.10tt64633133AAF9.php

Unsub- http://www.hkcwkrell.us/3663/213/481/1676/3406.10tt64633133AAF10.html

The CIA had Tamerlan Tsarnaev's name put into a terror watchlist after
being contacted by Russian authorities in 2011, sources told Fox News --
raising more questions about why the Boston bomber's trip to Russia the
following year didn't raise more red flags.Sources say the Russians contacted
the FBI once in March 2011, and several months later they contacted
the CIA about Tsarnaev.In October 2011, the CIA sent information to many
federal agencies and to "the watchlisting system" about him, the sources
say. That step ultimately put him on the vast TIDE database of
people potentially tied to terrorism cases.The FBI has said previously that
it was told Tsarnaev was a "follower of radical Islam" and was
preparing to travel to a foreign country to join unspecified underground
groups. The FBI said that it responded by interviewing Tsarnaev and family
members, but found no terrorism activity.In early 2012, Tsarnaev would travel
to Russia for six months. The nature of that trip is still
unclear.Two top Republican senators are now calling for a Senate Homeland
Security Committee hearing on the Boston Marathon bombings, as lawmakers
question whether enough was done to prevent the attack.Sens. John McCain,
R-Ariz., and Kelly Ayotte, R-NH, requested the hearing Wednesday, saying
"it has become increasingly apparent that more questions need to be answered
regarding the failure to prevent this tragedy."The senators cited the reporting
by Fox News an
Thursday, April 25, on the Southern Methodist University campus in Dallas,
Texas, four living presidents  Jimmy Carter, No. 39; George H.W. Bush,
No. 41; Bill Clinton, No. 42, and Barack Obama, No. 44
will honor one of their colleagues, George W. Bush, the 43rd president
of the United States, at the dedication of his presidential library.So I
take this occasion to remind my fellow liberal Democrats, many of whom
continue to attack Bush in harsh and personal terms, of three things
about him that I dont think they understand or appreciate.First, while there
were many polices under Bush with which liberal Democrats (myself included)
disagreed  such as tax cuts, the Iraq War and not paying
for either (as well as the Afghan war) with current revenues rather
than borrowed money  there must be a distinction between disagreement and
personal attack.For example, many Democrats still use the lie word in describing
Bushs rationale for the Iraq War  that Saddam Hussein had weapons
of mass destruction. This turned out to be wrong.But Democrats in the
Clinton administration also believed Saddam had WMDs, as did most experts
in the U.S. intelligence community.Our politics have become so poisoned
and our government so dysfunctional precisely because too many people  on
both sides  cant make a distinction between lies and being sincerely
wrong.Second, Bush is known for his brilliant slogan when he first ran
in 2000, describing himself as a compassionat