[Hidden-tech] Online Photo Documenting Software

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Sat Feb 22 01:05:10 EST 2014

The issue with dropbox is the WHOLE respository is mirrored in anyone's
computer that
doesn't disable the 'mirror all' default for that share.

If you want a more custom solution AND have a host that will hold what
you want,
try docman in Joomla

I would check the extensions options for all the major CMS' - wp,
joomla, drupal
since many have a related requirement.

Rich/webmaster at ht