[Hidden-tech] What happened to Dot Inc. in Hadley?

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue Feb 11 18:53:09 EST 2014

Can't help re: Dot,inc

However many of us can help with making a copy of the web site - if it's static pages,
wget is one of the best tools to clone or mirror a web site.

If it's not live anymore - look on Archive.org for an older version
https://archive.org/web/

if CMS or database driven - you need to get into the server - because what you see is NOT
what is there.
On the other hand, depends how big it is.

If you post the URL, some one here might be more of a help.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member