[Hidden-tech] Sales Rep Contract Question

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:54:05 EST 2014

Hi Fellow H-techies,
I have an opportunity to be a sales rep for an architectural green
building products company in the New England area. I am in the midst
of negotiating the contract, but the sales commission seems a bit too
low to me (under 5%). This is a new area for me and I don't have much
experience in this area of business. Is there anyone out there who has
experience as a sales rep, an would be willing to chat with me about
what to expect as a reasonable agreement? I can elaborate a bit if
necessary.

Thank you in advance,

Best,

Lisa