[Hidden-tech] Looking for Mobile App &/or Front End Programmer

gabe ripley tattoonow at tattoonow.com
Wed Dec 31 12:57:07 EST 2014

TattooNOW is the tattoo industries leader in website and mobile app development. We currently power over 150 live artist, studio, and tattoo convention websites and mobile apps with an ever growing clientele. Each website we host generates traffic and business for our clients all around the world. Our permanent, full-time staff provides website development services from design to programming, testing, launch, and ongoing traffic consulting. TattooNOW's small, but dedicated staff prides themselves on attention to detail and exceptional customer service. We strive to help less computer savvy clients fully understand the benefits and take advantage of having their own website, along with teaching them the possibilities of networking with our large tattoo community.

We have openings immediately available for one or two part-time programmer(s) to work on a contract basis in or near Easthampton MA. We have about 20 websites and mobile apps in various stages of production, and continue to close sites on a weekly basis. Projects include include front end programming for websites, and programming mobile apps. We have plenty of launched websites and apps to help train our new programmer(s) on. We're looking for someone who can appreciate the tattoo side of things, but first and foremost we are looking for developers who have time to deliver in a regular basis. Scheduling can be flexible, but must be consistent.

If you are self-motivated, hardworking, and have strong desires to expand upon your knowledge of programming and the tattoo industry we'd love to have you as part of our team. If you think you would be a good match for this position, we'd like to discuss the possibilities with you. Please forward your resume to gabe at tattoonow.com

Qualifications:
* Experience working effectively and launching websites and/or mobile apps in a team environment
* Experience with Mobile App programming and/or html programming, css styling, and light cold fusion/php scripting
* Experience with cutting up photoshop/indesign files into html/css
* Good written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to gabe at tattoonow.com or call (413) 585-9134

thanks,