[Hidden-tech] Last day to register for childcare at NERDSummit!

Kelly Albrecht kelly at nerdsummit.org
Sat Aug 30 15:42:06 EDT 2014

Can you relate to this?

"This childcare idea is great." and "Key feature for a conference. Going to
sign up my kid today so I can be there Saturday!"

In keeping with our mission of lowering barriers to entry into this
industry, NERDSummit has partnered with Ideal Workspace to provide
childcare for NERDSummit 2014 on Saturday and Sunday!

See more info here: https://nerdsummit.org/news/nerdsummit-has-childcare

This is the last day to sign up for childcare. Childcare tickets close at
11:45pm tonight, August 30th!

Configure your tickets here: https://nerdsummit.org/nerdsummit-2014

See you soon!

--