[Hidden-tech] Getting a quiz programmed

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 09:10:10 EDT 2014

There is a cool quiz in today's New York Times...http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/08/20/nyregion/jury-duty-quiz.html

...that reminded me to ask you all if you have ideas about how I can get a quiz programmed.  My quiz has questions whose responses each have a score, and four or five ranges for the final score need to lead to different responses being returned by email to the quiz taker.  The quiz taker needs to put in their email address to get the quiz results.

For example, if the final score is 10-25, they get response A back by email.  If it's 30-50, they get response B back by email.  If it's 55-75, they get response C, and if it's 80-90 they get response D.

I'd rather not sign up with a service that charges for access to its quiz service if I can get someone to program this for me for a one-time fee.  (The quiz is all written, with the scores determined.)  I am not sure what skills to ask for in hiring someone to set up the programming.  I suspect it's rather simple to do and therefore shouldn't cost that much.

Thank you for any advice on this.

Marcia Yudkin, Goshen
www.yudkin.com