[Hidden-tech] Woocommerce and Prosociate 2.0 intrgration

Michael Eger Michael at EgerAssociates.com
Tue Aug 12 10:33:20 EDT 2014

Dear Hidden-Tech'ers,

I need advice. I am setting Woocommerce with the Prosociate plugin to
integrate my Amazon store into my wordpress website.

http://eagertobehealthy.com

Here is what I need help with.
1. I can add products in via Prosociate from Amazon they show up
in Woocommerce as products. I can make a category page. It will show the
numbers items in categories, yet when I click those categories they are
empty.
2. Changing the order button so it is more noticeable. Right now it just a
text only link.
3. Choosing the correct Amazon payment plug in so my training and digital
products flow well with the Amazon experience.

Thank you for your help and advice.

 -Michael Eger
(413) 455-0797 / Michael at EgerAssociates.com
Book me at MichaelEger.YouCanBook.Me <https://michaeleger.youcanbook.me>

Eager to serve.
Eager to listen.
Eager to save you time and money.

Learn how I lost 70 lbs in 6 months safely without drugs or exercise.
www.michaelegerhealthcoach.com
www.facebook.com/michaelegerhealthcoach
http://www.meetup.com/Dump-The-Gym-And-Get-Thin

ᐧ