[Hidden-tech] NERDSummit Call for Proposals ends in one week!

Kelly Albrecht kelly at nerdsummit.org
Fri Aug 8 23:11:05 EDT 2014

So many great sessions have been proposed (
https://nerdsummit.org/nerdsummit-2014/program/sessions) and we'd like to
see many more! We need more Wordpress sessions! Please Forward!

The deadline for submissions is 8/15/2014. We may start accepting and
scheduling sessions before that time and may also need to get in touch with
you to discuss your session before accepting it. Please don't hesitate to
contact us (https://nerdsummit.org/about/contact-us) with any questions
regarding any of this.

Propose a session: https://nerdsummit.org/session-submission

DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER!

Creating an account on the site is awesome but please register for the 2014
Summit specifically here: https://nerdsummit.org/nerdsummit-2014

Some of the registration options have deadlines. For example, the
Contributor option ends August 20th!

The NERDSummit, this September 12-14 at UMASS/Amherst, is right around the
corner and we still have plenty of great news to come and will be sending
more important updates frequently over the next several weeks.

Please keep spreading the word! Forward this to anyone who might be
interested in sponsoring and supporting this organization and its annual
Summit!

THANK YOU!

--
KELLY ALBRECHT