[Hidden-tech] Web seo & site development- Asking for a lawyer freind

Izzy G izzygesell at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 12:01:36 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,

A lawyer friend in NYC is late to the web with his practice and marketing and is thinking of using Findlaw as a site developer, content supplier and seo driver. I'ts pretty expensive and reviews on the web are mixed (as expected). I'm helping him explore options and wonder if anyone here has done this kind of work or knows of a good referral for him.

Please email me offline and I'll pass along the info. Also will consolidate and replies here if there are any.

Much apprecited

Izzy Gesell, M.ED, CSP "Organizational Alchemist"
Keynote Speaker, Facilitator, Coach