[Hidden-tech] Co-Working and Private Suites in Springfield

mmichel at businessgrowthcenter.org mmichel at businessgrowthcenter.org
Tue Apr 22 11:50:48 EDT 2014

COMMERCIAL SPACE AVAILABLE

The Business Growth Center at Springfield Technology Park

One Federal Street, Building 101, Springfield, MA

Looking for co-working space or a private suite with charm in a great
location?
No problem.

Want free parking, easy access to business support services and networks,
and a great community?
Look no further.

Both furnished cubicles, which include access to Internet and printer, and
private suites (375 - 750 sq ft) with beautiful wooden floors and large
windows are available.  All tenants have use of the many well-equipped
conference rooms, copier, workroom, kitchen, and lounge area.  Heating and
cooling are included, there's 24/7 security, easy access to I-91, I-291, &
I-90, it's less than five minutes from downtown Springfield, right across
the street from STCC, and regularly hosts business growth seminars for your
benefit.  Non-profits and for-profits are welcome.  Prices start at
$250/month.

The building is a great place to grow your business.  So whether you're
looking to get out of your dining room, need a bigger space, or want to be
around other exciting businesses, email or call us today.

Marla Michel for
The Business Growth Center

info at businessgrowthcenter.org

413-355-5680