[Hidden-tech] Question about Image Quality

Dede dede at dedewilson.com
Tue Apr 22 10:05:56 EDT 2014

I am interested in reviewing some older books for Bakepedia and the publishing houses (big houses like Wiley and Rizzoli for instance) say the titles are so old that they don’t have digital copies or access to the images at all. In some cases I have been able to find the photographers and get images from them, but there are a few titles where I can’t.  The publisher has said to scan the images and use them! Obviously this will not be great quality. I am wondering if there is something I am missing…other than scanning. I have the books. The books have the images. The publisher does not and in some cases the photos are MIA…what would you do to get best quality for the pictures?

Dede

Dédé Wilson
Founder | Bakepedia - The Baker's Resource ®
dede at bakepedia.com
www.bakepedia.com